Joy at Oy With the Poodles Already! passed on this sweet award to me earlier this week. What a great way to start the week!
7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. go to Europe
2. get out of debt and live debt free
3. build a house with my hubbie
4. learn how to make quilts and be a better seamstress
5. start a furniture making business with my hubbie
6. drive across the country and back with my family and see all the sights of America
and the biggie:
7.become more content with life and the place that the Lord has put me instead of always trying to look to something else and laugh more
7 Things I Do Now
5. play with my kids
6. watch too much t.v. 🙂
7 Things I Can’t Do
3. stop planning
4. play the guitar
5. bake a really good batch of homemade bread
6. stop multi-tasking (or trying too)
7. take good pictures
7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
I’m not sure I even want to ponder this one…let’s just suffice it to say I love my hubbie! 🙂
7 Things That I Say Most Often
1. Hi baby (to little Chick when she constantly walks into a room and says “hi mommie”)
2. I love you
3. What’s up?
5. Let’s go!
6. Stop bugging your sister!
7. Don’t hit your brother!
7 Celebrities That I Most Admire
Admire is kind of a relative term…I’m not sure there are too many celebs I admire at all.
7 Favorite Foods
1. Green beans and mashed potatoes
2. French fries from McDonalds
3. my mom’s apple pie
4. mac n cheese
5. chick fil a milkshakes
6. starbucks pumpkin spice lattes
7. popcorn (air popped with a little butter and salt…not movie popcorn at all! YUCK!)
I’d pass this along, but I’ve done it so often lately and Joy stole a couple of mine (including herself!) so just play along as you like. I love all my reader’s blogs..at least those of you who have left comments (and if you are a blog lurker, maybe this is your time to shine!) Consider yourself tagged!