So my best friend is the ultimate extraordinaire when it comes to anything design and computer related and she is such a doll! She created this awesome little button that we can all add to our blogs to pray for sweet baby Lilah. Oh and here’s my disclaimer: I did the html so if it’s wrong and it doesn’t work for you I’ll try to help you, but seriously I know as much about websites as an ant!
*Update* We can’t seem to figure out what the problem is with the html. So, sorry this won’t be a simple solution, but this is how you can do it (this is for those on blogger bc most of you guys are…if you need wordpress instructions email me or leave a comment and I’ll help you out)
1. Drag or cut/paste “pray for Lilah” photo to your computer
2. Start a new post and upload photo to post
3. Highlight picture in post and create a link to the Burch’s Blog (http://burchbusiness.blogspot.com/)
4. On tab at top of post, click on html and copy this
5. Go to layout tab
6. Add a gadget and choose add html/java script
7. paste saved html in and save
I did this exactly on my old blogger blog and it worked perfectly. Hopefully this helps! Sorry it’s been so difficult.