Who would think that I would ever win any accolades for all my crazy ramblings in the blog world? But sweet Judy at Apron Strings has awarded this little space the Smile Award. What a sweet thing to come across my reader this morning!
Here’s the details:
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times–we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
These are the rules:
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
I’m passing this award along to:
Joy at Oy With the Poodles Already because she creates the most beautiful stuff, writes the most honest and precious comments and I just love to read what she has been up to.
Christy at NashvilliansNow because first and foremost she is one of my best friends so I have to put her on this list of course and because she also is just so honest and real on her blog…but she has been cooking way too much she is about to pass me up in the baking arena! 🙂
Jennifer at JennyDee because first and foremost she is also one of my very best friends and has put up with me for way more years than I’ve ever thought possible and even though she doesn’t post nearly enough…when she does you know it is going to be good!
Andrea at The Flourishing Mother because I’ve never read a post that she’s written that I didn’t just nod my head yes and say “amen” at the honest and awesome words that she’s written and smile really big
Beck at Frog and Toad are Still Friends because she is just so darn funny and I just love to read anything she writes because it most always makes me smile
So, there you have it. I could have easily done probably 5 or 10 more recipients because there are so many blogs I read now that are just so good and make me smile.
Pretty awesome way to start a week…someone telling you that they make you laugh. Thanks Judy!